mercoledì 26 gennaio 2011

My new miniature display!

Hi all,

I received from my patient gf a very nice gift for my birthday: a brand new miniature display... all made by her with her own hands!
As I'm usually not able to glue together a couple of plastic kit components without making a mess, I'm still asking her how she made it...

La mia ragazza mi ha fatto un gran bel regalo di compleanno: una vetrinetta per le miniature fatta da lei! Dato che io faccio fatica anche solo a montare i kit in plastica le sto ancora chiedendo come cavolo abbia fatto...


I had a bad light for taking pictures, I know they're ugly...
la luce era quello che era, le foto non sono granchè..

And that's not all. She gave me another nice "miniatures themed" gift...
What? You'll see on my next post!

Prossimamente posterò anche l'altro regalo in tema miniature che ho ricevuto da lei!

Cheers,
Andrea

3 commenti:

  1. Hi,
    Very nice! I would like to share what I use. http://shop.ebay.com/items/antique%20printers%20drawer?_dmd=1&_sop=12&rvr_id=203793749343&MT_ID=69&crlp=4838396558_1&tt_encode=raw&geo_id=1&keyword=antique+printers+drawer&adgroup_id=1721558918

    They are old print set trays, and i hang them on the wall.

    Noel

    RispondiElimina
  2. Che bella! Brava Dani! :) Belle anche le miniature: molte non le avevo ancora viste.

    RispondiElimina
  3. @Noel: thanks for sharing the shelves you use, they look very effective -I will have to investigate!

    @Matteo: sì la dani è in gamba.. :)

    RispondiElimina