venerdì 24 settembre 2010

BatRep: HeroQuest!!!

Hello!

just to start: ok, I AM cheating. This blog is supposed to be a Sci-Fi oriented one... and Milton Bradley's HeroQuest, The Greatest Boardgame Ever Made is not really even a "wargame"... but I can't resist publishing the game I have had last night with Affro and Matteo: thanking the great website Ye Old Inn I set up and played with them a nice adventure (Inn of Chaos) and we did had a lot of fun!

The adventure was about a Chaos warband that has established in a Inn after killing the Innkeeper and all the people inside. The Chaos sorcerer plans to build up an undead Army (starting from the bodies of the Innkeeper and other unlucky dudes!) and rule the Land.

But he didn't consider the four Heroes coming to rest in his Inn...





We used different minis from the original ones to add a bit color (my originals are unpainted).
HeroQuest is ALWAYS HeroQuest. A great game, the first I played and still MUCH more fun than a lot of others!

Cheers,
Andrea

2 commenti:

  1. Very interesting. Can you believe I have never heard of this game? I went to take a look.
    It looks almost like a D&D version of Space Hulk or Incursion.
    Post more!

    RispondiElimina
  2. I can't believe it! You should try it, it is the simplest yet one of the best dungeon crawling games ever made!

    RispondiElimina