lunedì 25 aprile 2011

FUBAR battle: new Power Armor support squad!

Hallo and Happy Easter everyone!

I'm (slowly) keeping on arranging things for the 15mm FUBAR battle I'd like to play with my friends.
This time I painted the last miniatures I had from CMG (and already look forward to have more of their ARC Fleet light recons as they perfectly resemble my ideal sci-fi soldier!)For this new six men power armored squad I tried a simple green color scheme which in my opinion has a good contrast with the metal details... here' the Leader:

Sto lentamente preparando il materiale per la battaglia in 15mm con le regole di FUBAR che vorrei giocare presto. Questa volta ho dipinto le ultime miniature che avevo di CMG (e non vedo l'ora di avere altri loro ARC Fleet light recon perchè sono il mio ideale di soldato fantascientifico!)
Per questa squadra in armatura potenziata ho provato ad usare uno schema di colore semplice, ma che mi pare abbia un buon contrasto con i dettagli in metallo... ecco il Leader

...and the whole squad:
... e la squadra al completo:


As I had a last Light Recon Sniper, I painted it kind of the same (with no metal). Maybe my next recons will be like that?
Avevo un'ultimo Light Recon, così ho provato lo stesso schema di colore (senza metallo). Forse farò così i miei prossimi light recons!

But "regular" and "insurgents" (see my former post) will not be the only ones to have some heavy support... BIG bugs have been spotted on the planet! :))
Ma le truppe "regolari" ed i "ribelli" (post precedente) non saranno gli unici a godere di supporti pesanti... il pianeta sarà anche infestato da GROSSI insettoni!


Keep on lovin' fantasy and games,
Cheers,
Andrea

3 commenti:

  1. Looks good! I like the shoulder markings of the light recon sniper.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Molto belli. Non vedo l'ora di poter ammirare gli insettoni.... ;)

    RispondiElimina
  3. @ Matt: thank you! the shoulder is a small detail with no much work on it but on the table it has quite a good effect!

    @ Rob89: Grazie! Anche a me piacciono molto gli insettoni!!

    RispondiElimina