venerdì 2 luglio 2010

BatRep: Battle at the Gym

Hi,

after the great satisfaction I had from playing CR3 intro game with Affro, I repeated yesterday the same "patrol" scenario (same forces involved but different terrain) with Paolo.
Paolo manages the gym I nonchalantly attend and he's a big fan of historical wargaming and a very pleasant person to play with.
We played in the tabletennis room close to the kickboxing training room (where some people were having their lesson!!!)

Please enjoy the... Battle at the Gym!


At this time a lot of very big people with boxing gloves were surrounding us to understand what we where doing... O_O

Two or three of the big guys were at this time quite interested in the battle going on...


After a very short time Paolo had a full understanding of CR3 rules...



and the battle lasted a couple of hours!

After the game Paolo was enthusiast of the rules and he asked me a copy I had on hand of an introduction to Ed Teixeira's system called MG42 (2nd world war scenario).
With the next games I'm planning to start a campaign, I still need to decide with the people involved if it will be in 15mm or 28mm!

Just a note... if we'll play in 15mm I will have to improve Sahadeen's Reputations as they were no match for our Kill Teams!!

Stay tuned!
Cheers,
Andrea

1 commento:

  1. belli i paesaggi amore! la prossima volta voglio giocare anch'io. Dani

    RispondiElimina